Author Topic: Layout of Forum  (Read 7146 times)

Malachai

• View Profile
Layout of Forum
« on: July 13, 2019, 08:16:23 PM »
Hello Everyone,  My first thread!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I just happen to come back from holiday and notice the forum has changed. I even got to see what GN looks like. I've always wondered about GN. Well, let's move on.
Are we going to have the same layout as before or something new?

Since I been doing a lot of Hashcat stuff I wanted to see where we will be sharing content with other users, and stuff.

Like the new layout of the forum, but notice that username didn't come over to the new site. That's okay still got the old username.

If you need any help GN let me know. I was one of the original members when the first form started and now I'm here once again.

One other thing I think bring back the chat section on the site would be good for members to check in or just say hi.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 08:39:03 PM by Malachai »
“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear…”

TheGalaxyNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layout of Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 06:26:48 PM »
Hello Malachai, and welcome to the custom sm forum!

What the forum looks like is kindof up to our members; as I am sure you noticed, the MyBB forum looks quite different from the SMF one (even without customization).

I am still waiting another week or two before finalizing which forum we will be using, and at that point I will be bringing back the chat box for sure!
In the meantime, we still have the chatbox at the old forum, though not a lot of people are using it right now.  ;)
If you or anyone else has issues with their name being taken, trust me I will take care of it!
Because we have over 2,500 users with only about 50 regular and still active, it wasn't practical for me to import all of the users.
I do have quite a bit of stuff to transfer from the old forum, but am waiting until the forum is chosen before I transfer it.