Top Hat Sec Forum

Full Version: GoodBye Thorn my Friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is with a heavy heart that I inform my THS friends that James/Thorn was found dead in his home during August.
James, you will be missed.
(09-21-2020, 05:25 PM)TheGalaxyNinja Wrote: [ -> ]It is with a heavy heart that I inform my THS friends that James/Thorn was found dead in his home during August.

Aww that's so sad RIP ThornĀ 

Heart
(09-26-2020, 08:31 PM)WPA2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2020, 05:25 PM)TheGalaxyNinja Wrote: [ -> ]It is with a heavy heart that I inform my THS friends that James/Thorn was found dead in his home during August.

Aww that's so sad RIP ThornĀ 

Heart

Hey GN, this is sad news indeed.. Sad
More than a ths supporter, he was a good friend. He loved heavy metal and was gifted at composing music for lyrics.
James/Thorn was one of the people I kept in contact with via phone fairly regularly.
Good bye thorn my friend, Time to move on from this place. I don't know what i have to choose what i need to do in this situation. Because i really don't want to move on from here so if you think this is important for me to move then also tell me.

You know what's messed up? Putting a link trying to advertise spam in something meant to honor a dear friend. Normally I would delete this immediately, but the disrespect shown deserves a warning first. - TheGalaxyNinja