Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Quiet Right Now
Star 
Hello everyone!

It's been one crazy hectic year for me... well 2 years really!
I can't believe it's been two years since my life changed forever.
But you know, it's pushed me beyond what I thought I could do, it changed me for the better, and I learned some programming along the way!
I know it will take a while to get stuff posted up here and get the forum and site truly functional, but it will happen!
Don't just sit back and watch... take part! That's what made THS so unique before. Cool 
Hmm... might be changing those emojis soon.

Take care,
TGN
I think of you and pray for you often, becuase I care for you.
Nice work TGN! Good to see the new site up and running - Well done!

I'm assuming you'll be building up a bit of a structure so that we can start posting in relevant areas?? I've been following an awesome project on Twitter called Pawnagotchi created by @evilsocket. I'm going to take a look at setting it up this weekend and i'll post more details when appropriate.

If anyone wants to take a look at v1 in the meantime go to https://github.com/evilsocket/pwnagotchi

Quick blurb from the git:
Pwnagotchi is an "AI" that learns from the WiFi environment and instruments bettercap in order to maximize the WPA key material (any form of handshake that is crackable, including PMKIDs, full and half WPA handshakes) captured.
(09-27-2019, 09:18 AM)r3k0hu Wrote: Nice work TGN! Good to see the new site up and running - Well done!

I'm assuming you'll be building up a bit of a structure so that we can start posting in relevant areas?? I've been following an awesome project on Twitter called Pawnagotchi created by @evilsocket. I'm going to take a look at setting it up this weekend and i'll post more details when appropriate.

If anyone wants to take a look at v1 in the meantime go to https://github.com/evilsocket/pwnagotchi

Quick blurb from the git:
Pwnagotchi is an "AI" that learns from the WiFi environment and instruments bettercap in order to maximize the WPA key material (any form of handshake that is crackable, including PMKIDs, full and half WPA handshakes) captured.
Thanks r3k0hu, and you guess correctly! I will be working on that more in the weeks to come.
I think of you and pray for you often, becuase I care for you.