Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening peeps
I finally found this place again, although it doesn't look nearly as active as the old forum. Figured I would still drop in and say 'Hey'.
(08-27-2021, 10:49 AM)5h4d0w6h057 Wrote: I finally found this place again, although it doesn't look nearly as active as the old forum. Figured I would still drop in and say 'Hey'.

Good afternoon, Hope you are well? 
Most moved on when the change happened.
(10-22-2022, 07:46 AM)NikoleLe Wrote: Hello all! I want to join your team! I see it's been a while since anyone joined! Are you alive?

We are alive! The forum is not very active at this time.
I think of you and pray for you often, becuase I care for you.
Aaaaaah tophatsec I remember the days of everyone creating custom distros and sharing information, nostalgia galore here lol, I was so young back than even made tophatsec my homepage. The female on the video was great, awesome spirit. The infamous galaxyninja , you stay true to this forum and what you love, rare these days. @thegalaxyninja are you still into cyber security? And what you have been up too these past many many many years that has gone by?
(02-03-2023, 01:41 PM)C3lsius Wrote: Aaaaaah tophatsec I remember the days of everyone creating custom distros and sharing information, nostalgia galore here lol, I was so young back than even made tophatsec my homepage. The female on the video was great, awesome spirit. The infamous galaxyninja , you stay true to this forum and what you love, rare these days. @thegalaxyninja are you still into cyber security? And what you have been up too these past many many many years that has gone by?

Shes still about yes just very busy with family life, things have slowed down here a little but will get back to it im sure.
Thanks for stopping by.